February 16, 2012

Long overdue new post!

Well, I'm officially terrible at updating this. Mid-February and the first thing you can see on my blog is "Merry Christmas"...!

These little dollies were completed a while ago but I never posted photos of them here. So here they are, Lulu and Irina:





they're both available in the shop.


And this is the doll that I'm currently working on. It's a bad photo and doesn't really do her justice. She actually has legs now and her outfit is almost completed. I hope to finish her really soon and post more photos.



This is slightly random bot I took a felting workshop and wanted to share my first experiments!
Not exactly great, I know, but I'm happy with them, given that they were my first tries.


That's all for now. I'll be back soon with a post about my new digital artwork.
Take care everyone :)

Christina

1 comment:

Textile and Stitch said...

I love Lulu! I have yet to try felting but have bought some supplies that I'll hopefully get to using one of these days.

You are the one follower who made the jump from Daydream Retreat to Textile & Stitch with me and for that I thank you so very much :)

I'm always happy to see new posts of yours pop up in my feed, even if they're spread out a lot, lol